Tuesday, May 17, 2005

In the Beginning

Welcome friends,
My name is Captain Thaddeus Artemis Hornblower III. I am currently sailing through the Indian Ocean on a pearl hunting expedition. I have been a Sea Captain for many, many years. I have sailed the world from the Icy waters of Antarctica, to the humid, insect ridden rivers of the Congo, to the waste-filled lakes of North America, and 'round the treacherous horn of Mexico. I have learned a lot of the ways of life from many different cultures. This is why I beleive I should make a Weblog, or Blog as many say, on a website that generally caters to idiots and children. I am currently using the Trebuchet font precisely because I like the way it sounds. Trebuchet, we all know how it is supposed to be pronounced, yet we still seem to think that certain sounds do not deserve to be heard, or so those french bastards would like us to beleive. You may also notice that I did not capitalize the foremost consonant in the word french. You will find that I do not do this many times when it is customary, you may also notice that I capitalize certain words that need not be capitalized. This is generally for the purpose of adding or removing excessive respect for that particular Word, Idea, or State of Mind; Though sometimes it is out of sheer ignorance. I am currently watching Family Guy, I find the highly intelligent and fiercly evil baby Stewie to be quite charming. This is how I spend much of my free time. I also like to drink massive amounts of coffee and stay up for days playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This is a breif explanation of my background and current status, I will try to bring more of my Stories, and general wisdom as time allows. Thank you for your interest and feel free to respond as you see fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home